Normal office hours are 8 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday, with the following exceptions:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4 (the preceding Friday if on a weekend)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
- Christmas Day (The office generally closes for 1 week during the Christmas period. See below for details.)
- Weeks closed in 2018:
- Spring Break: completed
- Summer Break: completed
- Winter Break: December 19-26.
Calendar of events:
- Historical Buildings of Dana College exhibit at the Blair Public Library and Technology Center: September 22, 2018 through mid-October.
- In-house exhibit: Dana College Sports and Choir Tours (a preview of the 2019 Homecoming exhibit at the Public Library).
- Ongoing exhibit: Dana College President photos and memorabilia in the DAAL Dana Room.
- “Danish Children Growing Up American” exhibit at Nebraska Wesleyan University Library: August 31 – September 27, 2018.
- LARP (Liberal Arts Reading Program) Book Club meets every-other Wednesday, 1pm, at DAAL. Next meeting is October 3, finishing The Scarlett Letter by Nathanial Hawthorne.
- October 6, 2018, 9-11 a.m. Kringle Mingle. Open house event. Join us for coffee and treats. Dana College exhibits will be on display at the Archive and at the Blair Public Library and Technology Center.
- October 8-12, 2018 – Fall Volunteer Week. Please contact us if you are able to join us to volunteer, so that we have work space and a project ready for you.
- April 1-5, 2019 – Spring Volunteer Week. Please contact us if you are able to join us to volunteer, so that we have work space and a project ready for you.